Pages

Saturday, September 20

This coming week is going to be the third week in school...Brandt and I both cant believe that we only have ten more weeks left! Yay! This semester on November 1st I will be applying for the nursing program. So that means I will start in April of 2009 and I will graduate July 2010! After that I will have 3 semesters left to finish my bachelors if I choose to do so! Brandt will be able to take the DAT January 2010, so that means he will apply for dental school and hopefully get in shortly after! We are hoping to either get into Colorado or West Virginia. So far school has been going really good for both of us. Brandt is working as an early morning custodian from 4-7 in the morning...hes crazy! And I have been working at the testing center and I love it! We both love getting to spend time with our Great Gma Brown! Last Sunday we went over for dinner. Aunt Ruth and Nancy were there and we also brought my little sister Emily. We played cards and had a really good time! Our Uncle Steve gave us the BEST onions ever! They are so sweet! He also gave us some potatoes and corn on the cob! Yum!

1 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

You updated...YEA!!! Life sounds like it's going great for you. I'm so happy! Good luck with the rest of school...your plans look great!